LEAD TIME: 4 WEEKS
The Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) will protect the wearer’s head from blunt, sharp, and ballistic threats. It can be used in conventional warfare, counterinsurgency, and other operations.
- Designed to protect the wearers head from ballistic and fragmentation threats
- Protects the head from blunt impact
- Has a low center of gravity for stable wearing
- Provides adequate ventilation to reduce heat
- NVG shroud bracket and side accessory rail kit allow mounting of various devices
- Paint finish in matt and textured coating
- Helmet supplied with a carry bag
- Constructed with Aramid PVB
- Tested with US NIJ Standard 0106.01 type III-A
- Absorbs residual kinetic energy of the impact
- Provides ventilation inside the helmet
The total weight (lbs/kg) of the ballistic helmet fitted
with the Pad suspension system is approximately:
Threat Level: NIJ III-A .44 Mag
Small (3.09 lbs / 1.40 kg)
Medium (3.3 lbs / 1.50 kg)
Large (3.5 lbs / 1.60 kg)
Large (3.7 lbs / 1.70 kg)
Helmet Harness guaranteed for 1 year
Helmet Shell guaranteed for 5 years
IMPORTANT NOTE: This item cannot be purchased by anyone who has a felony conviction, cannot be shipped to any address in Connecticut, and cannot be shipped internationally (US only). If you have any questions, please let us know via phone or email.
This site is provided by Armor Empire on an “as is” and “as available” basis. As to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. We test our products in an independent certified laboratory in full accordance with the applicable ballistic standards however no armor is bullet-proof and ballistic protection can never be 100% guaranteed. Armor Empire does not warrant that this site, its servers or e-mail sent from Armor Empire are free of viruses or other harmful components. Armor Empire will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from usage of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Armor Empire can not be held liable for any injuries sustained while using or wearing our products.