ARMOR EMPIRE LLC
LAST UPDATED: JULY 25TH, 2021
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. This is called Order information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to: - Communicate with you. - Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud. - When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use www.armorempire.com How Google uses your Personal Information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of (18)
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us Support@armorempire or call us at 1-800-850-2345
Maine Privacy Law: LD 946 Compliance Requirements
The new Maine law defines “customer’s personal information” broadly to include
- (a) “personally identifiable customer information” about the customer, such as name, billing information and billing address, social security number, and demographic data, and
- (b) information derived from the customer’s use of broadband internet access services, such as web browsing history, application usage history, geolocation, financial and health information, information pertaining to the customer’s children, device identifier (such as IP addresses or international mobile equipment identity), and the content of the customer’s communications.
LD 946 has three main compliance requirements:
- Customer Personal Information – A provider may not use, disclose, sell or permit access to customer’s personal information except as governed by an exception provided in the law. Exceptions include express affirmative customer consent, marketing/advertising, compliance with a lawful court order, billing/payment, fraud protection, and the provision of geolocation information in certain circumstances.
- Security – The law requires providers to implement reasonable measures to protect customer personal information from unauthorized use, disclosure or access. The nature and scope of the activities, the sensitivity of the data collection, the size of the provider and the technical feasibility of the security measures may be taken into account.
- Disclosures – The law requires providers to offer a clear, conspicuous and non deceptive notice on their website and at the point of sale concerning the provider’s obligations and the consumer’s rights under the law.
In addition, AE does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
For questions relating to privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.