Tactical SlingBag Features:
- Fits LifePod 2.0 and LifePod. The essential travel bag loaded with storage options. Main compartment, quick access reverse pocket, convenient front slip pocket, and secondary storage pockets fitted with looped storage for organizing spare mags and other small items. Sling bags can also be used as stand-alone security travel bags.
- Weather-Resistant Construction. Made with water repellent fabric and water-resistant zipper webbing.
- Security Minded. Equipped with anti-pocket picking zippers that clip into a corresponding D-ring making it difficult to open zippers discreetly.
- Includes Combination lock and security cable. Tether SlingBag and LifePod together for enhanced security. The bag comes with a LifePod adapter and a built-in cable port to route the cable outside the bag and around a fixed object, such as a car seat.
LifePod 2.0 Features:
- More Refined, Full-Size capability, and upgraded layered storage. Building on the successful LifePod platform, LifePod 2.0 can store a full-size handgun up to 9.25” long, features a removable interior tray for stackable storage, and a convenient interior LED light.
- Two layers of storage. Removable Interior Tray provides an extra layer of storage and features a series of slots for attaching belongings and EDC gear.
- Built-in lock system incorporates Vaultek’s precision-engineered safe technology and anti-impact latch design. LifePod 2.0 can be locked and unlocked using the touch-sensitive LED keypad and the front manual keyway can be disabled to prevent lock picking.
- Designed to Perform. Exclusive proprietary material is engineered for superior strength, lightweight feel, and drop-tested high-impact protection. Side compression latches and inner rubber gasket seal of the interior from environmental factors. Submersible in 3 feet of water up to 30 minutes, airtight, dustproof, and floats.
- Powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not included) with a battery life of up to one year under normal use. LifePods can also be used without a battery and still function as a water-resistant case. The front rubber keyhole cover disguises a hidden micro-USB port to power the unit in case of a dead battery.
Tactical SlingBag Accessories:
Combination lock and steel security cable. Also includes a cable adapter that attaches to LifePod, allowing SlingBag and LifePod to be tethered together.
LifePod 2.0 Accessories:
Removable interior tray, 2-pieces of velcro for attaching items to tray, 3-Piece high-density foam padding, (2) Backup manual Keys, and 48" Steel security cable.
|Battery Life||Up to 1 year|
|Battery Type||9V Alkaline, not included|
|Construction||Impact Resistant Proprietary Material Blend|
|Exterior Product Dimensions||12.25" L x 8.5" W x 2.875" H|
|Firearm Fitment||Firearms up to 9.25" long|
|Integrated Micro-USB Port||Yes, provides back-up power in the event the battery dies|
|Interior Product Dimensions||9.625" L x 7.25" W x 2.125” H|
|Keypad||Touch Activated Capacitive Keypad|
|Meets TSA Guidelines||Yes|
|Security Lock||Single anti-impact latch with capacitive keypad, Battery required for function|
|Weather Resistant Seal||Side compression latches establish seal, battery not required for function|
|What's Included||Removable Interior Tray, 3-Pieces High-Density Foam, 48" Steel Cable, velcro straps, and (2) Backup Keys|