LifePod 2.0 TrekPack
LifePod 2.0 and Tactical SlingBag Bundle
Includes: (1) Tactical SlingBag, (1) LifePod 2.0
Tactical SlingBag Features:
- Fits LifePod 2.0 and LifePod. The essential travel bag loaded with storage options. Main compartment, quick access reverse pocket, convenient front slip pocket, and secondary storage pockets fitted with looped storage for organizing spare mags and other small items. Slingbags can also be used as stand alone security travel bags.
- Weather Resistant Construction. Made with water repellent fabric and water resistant zipper webbing.
- Security Minded. Equipped with anti-pocket picking zippers that clip into a corresponding D-ring making it difficult to open zippers discreetly.
- Includes Combination lock and security cable. Tether SlingBag and LifePod together for enhanced security. The bag comes with a LifePod adapter and a built-in cable port to route the cable outside the bag and around a fixed object, such as a car seat.
LifePod 2.0 Features:
- More Refined, Full-Size capability, and upgraded layered storage. Building on the successful LifePod platform, LifePod 2.0 can store a full-size handgun up to 9.25” long, features a removable interior tray for stackable storage, and a convenient interior LED light.
- Two layers of storage. Removable Interior Tray provides an extra layer of storage and features a series of slots for attaching belongings and EDC gear.
- Built-in lock system incorporates Vaultek’s precision engineered safe technology and anti-impact latch design. LifePod 2.0 can be locked and unlocked using the touch sensitive LED keypad and the front manual keyway can be disabled to prevent lock picking.
- Designed to Perform. Exclusive proprietary material is engineered for superior strength, lightweight feel, and drop tested high impact protection. Side compression latches and inner rubber gasket seal off the interior from environmental factors. Submersible in 3 feet of water up to 30 minutes, airtight, dust proof, and floats.
- Powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not included) with a battery life of up to one year under normal use. LifePods can also be used without a battery and still function as a water resistant case. The front rubber keyhole cover disguises a hidden micro-USB port to power the unit in case of a dead battery.
Tactical SlingBag Accessories:
Combination lock and steel security cable. Also includes a cable adapter that attaches to LifePod, allowing SlingBag and LifePod to be tethered together.
LifePod 2.0 Accessories:
Removable interior tray, 2-pieces of velcro for attaching items to tray, 3-Piece high-density foam padding, (2) Backup manual Keys, and 48" Steel security cable.
|Battery Life||Up to 1 year|
|Battery Type||9V Alkaline, not included|
|Construction||Impact Resistant Proprietary Material Blend|
|Exterior Product Dimensions||12.25" L x 8.5" W x 2.875" H|
|Firearm Fitment||Firearms up to 9.25" long|
|Integrated Micro-USB Port||Yes, provides back-up power in the event the battery dies|
|Interior Product Dimensions||9.625" L x 7.25" W x 2.125” H|
|Keypad||Touch Activated Capacitive Keypad|
|Meets TSA Guidelines||Yes|
|Security Lock||Single anti-impact latch with capacitive keypad, Battery required for function|
|Weather Resistant Seal||Side compression latches establish seal, battery not required for function|
|What's Included||Removable Interior Tray, 3-Pieces High-Density Foam, 48" Steel Cable, velcro straps, and (2) Backup Keys|
All of our manufacturing is done off-site. Some armor is manufactured to order and some are in stock ready to ship and payments are processed at the time of checkout.
As a result, we may have production lead times posted on applicable products, such as body armor. Production lead times are updated with our best estimate based on our production schedule and order volume. In some cases manufacturing may take a little longer than expected - in this case, we'll be sure to provide updates along the way and notate accordingly. Due to the level of demand and production lead time, some armor is manufactured to order and payment will process at the time of checkout.
Know that we make every effort to ship as quickly as possible. We will, however, never sacrifice the quality of our product and the integrity of our business by rushing sub-par products out the door. Good things take time to do right, and there are no exceptions to our product.
If the product is in stock and has no production lead time posted then we typically ship with 3-5 business days. This may vary with holidays, sales, and changing the political climate.
*Some items in an order depending on the supplier of the product will be shipped together. This means if you have 4 items in your order, and one of those items has a 3 week lead time, all 4 items will ship together once the 3 week lead time has been met.
Your Order Status:
If you would like to inquire about the status of your order don't hesitate to get in touch. Email Support@armorempire.com or give us a call at 202-850-0352. Please include your order number or relevant email/shipping address used at the time of purchase. This information will help us expedite your request.
Most orders will ship FedEx, USPS, or UPS with tracking information, which will also be provided via e-mail as soon as your order leaves the warehouse. Some lightweight items may ship using different FedEx services, and will also include tracking information. Once shipped, transit times vary between 2-5 business days depending on location. We do not ship to APOs due to BIS and ITAR regulations and the nature of our products. We ship to PO boxes in the United States, but it is the customer’s responsibility to check to make sure theirs can accept large boxes as large as 32”x20”.
Your Satisfaction is Our Top Priority:
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please do let us know if you aren't satisfied with your order. We're here to provide a quality product at an affordable price point and want to meet your expectations.
At Armor Empire, 100% customer satisfaction is always our goal. We understand that issues with orders may arise from time to time that need to be addressed.
We want all of our customers to be happy with purchases made through our Website. If you are unhappy with your order, we will accept Product returns if received by us within thirty (30) days of the date of delivery, subject to the requirements set forth in this Section. All returns for Ace Link Armor products have a 15% restocking fee. To initiate a return, please go to our website, scroll down to the bottom, and go to contact us section where you can email us letting us know you need to return the product you ordered. We are not liable for products that are damaged or lost in transit to Armor Empire. Postage will not be provided on returns due to personal dislikes. All custom sizing and configurations are final and no returns are accepted. Please do not hesitate to contact us ahead of ordering to work out specifics on your requirements for the finished solution to ensure we get you what you want. We recommend that you ship your returned Product to us via a trackable shipment method.
Upon our receipt of the Product at our warehouse, we will inspect the Product and process the return. After the return has reached our facility, please allow approximately ten (10) business days for the refund to be credited to your account.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, only orders that meet the following requirements shall be eligible for returns:
- Products must be returned in their original packaging with all tags still attached, and complete with all parts and accessories.
- Products must be in new condition and must not be used, altered, or damaged.
- If you are unable to comply fully with this return policy, you may not be entitled to a refund, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
Once the request is submitted, a customer service agent will review the request and send a return label via email. Include the return information sheet inside your package and follow the return instructions page which will be provided with the return label.
Sales of promotional, seasonal, discontinued, and clearance items, as well as e-gift cards, are all final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you would like to submit a return, please fully read the Return Policy above, submit a claim within 30-days of receiving your items, and follow these instructions:
1. Send an email to Support@armorempire.com
2. Provide your name, email, order number, and the reason for your return.
3. A customer service agent will review your claim and send you a confirmation email stating it was received along with a digital copy of a return label and instructions. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount.
4. Upon arrival and inspection of the product, within 10 business days, you will either be issued a store credit, or an exchange of product will be shipped out.
Note: If a claim was not submitted via web, email, or by phone, the return will not be valid for store credit or exchange. All returns for Ace Link Armor products have a 15% restocking fee. Please make sure to contact us in advance to ensure the most timely and appropriate response.