Our Geronimo 2 Plate Carrier is low profile and highly modular like its predecessor. The drag handle is made of heavy-duty dive webbing that you can Velcro in place until you are ready to use it. The new cummerbund system carries side plates, three rifle magazines on each side, an integrated pistol-compatible pouch, and radio pouches for single or dual comms. The padded shoulder straps are made of Hypalon and are designed to carry the weight of any size operator.
- It fits SAPI and ESAPI plates and soft armor backers (sold separately see plate sizing below)
- Built-in kangaroo pouch holds 2x 7.62 or 3x5.56 mags
- Outer layer: beefy 500D solution dyed Cordura
- Reverse stitching is used wherever possible to enhance durability
- Minimal use of binding tape
- T3 Maritime MOLLE Closure system
- Weight: 3lbs
Choose the frame that most suits your build for a recommendation on sizes for T3 products.
Stan is 5'9" and 140lbs he wears a size Medium t-shirt, 30" shorts, a 32" belt, a Medium padded belt sleeve, Small plate carrier
Jeff is 5'10" and 155lbs he wears a size Large t-shirt, 32" shorts, a 34" belt, a Medium padded belt sleeve, a Medium plate carrier
Eddie is 6' 190lbs he wears a size XL t-shirt, 36" shorts, a 36" belt, Large padded belt sleeve, Large plate carrier
- Paul is 6'3" and 220lbs he wears an XXL t-shirt, 38" shorts, 38" belt, XL padded belt sleeve, XL plate carrier
- SM fits 8 3/4" x 11 3/4"
- MD fits 9 1/2" x 12 1/2" or 10"x12"
- LG fits 10 1/3 x 13 1/4"
- XL fits 11" x 14"