- SKELETAC Hard Armor Combo: Carrier, 2pcs level III+ Special Threat 10×12” Hard Armor Plates!
- Front and Back (10×12”) level III+ hard armor included for protection against M855.
- Solid, Lightweight, and Agile Plate Carrier.
SKELETAC PLATE CARRIER
Skeletac Plate Carrier is a low profile, light, versatile, MOLLE compatible plate carrier, which can be easily adapted for different user needs. Skeletac, due to its construction fits most hard armor plate types and sizes. The buckles on the front frame are compatible with front flaps and chest rigs from any other manufacturer that uses such attach method.
- Manufactured from laser-cut and heat shaped 2.4mm Kydex
- Low profile and lightweight design
- Designed in MOLLE standard
- Solid attach points for both shoulder and waist by utilizing 2M ROC® buckles
- Solid color design for easier camouflage exchange with the use of plate bags
- Fast and easy adjustment for any plate size
- Cummerbunds adjustment is based on elastic webbing to ensure proper fit to the body
- Optional front Velcro panel for ID and Agency Identifier Placard.
- Optional Kangaroo Pouch with Velcro panel and top-mounted twin buckle attach points.
- Optional Triple Mag Ammo pouch with Velcro back and top-mounted twin slide buckles.
- If any further heat shaping is required it can be done with a heat gun or hairdryer
2 x LEVEL III+ SPECIAL THREAT CERAMIC HARD ARMOR PLATE
Our level 3+ Ceramic Hard Armor Plates have been successfully tested and can stop multiple hits from rifle rounds up to M855. Made from Ultralight Polyethylene and ceramic composite, you can be rest assured, will stop the threat dead in its tracks. Whether that be getting into and out of your patrol car, standing guard at a facility, or delivering the mail in a high crime area, you can rest easy knowing you're protected by our Ace Link Armor.
STOPS MULTIPLE ROUNDS
5 years for Ballistic Components.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR FULL REFUND
You have 30 days from the delivery date to send the vest back. No Questions Asked!
All of our manufacturing is done off-site. Some armor is manufactured to order and some are in stock ready to ship and payments are processed at the time of checkout.
As a result, we may have production lead times posted on applicable products, such as body armor. Production lead times are updated with our best estimate based on our production schedule and order volume. In some cases manufacturing may take a little longer than expected - in this case, we'll be sure to provide updates along the way and notate accordingly. Due to the level of demand and production lead time, some armor is manufactured to order and payment will process at the time of checkout.
Know that we make every effort to ship as quickly as possible. We will, however, never sacrifice the quality of our product and the integrity of our business by rushing sub-par products out the door. Good things take time to do right, and there are no exceptions to our product.
If the product is in stock and has no production lead time posted then we typically ship with 3-5 business days. This may vary with holidays, sales, and changing the political climate.
*Some items in an order depending on the supplier of the product will be shipped together. This means if you have 4 items in your order, and one of those items has a 3 week lead time, all 4 items will ship together once the 3 week lead time has been met.
Your Order Status:
If you would like to inquire about the status of your order don't hesitate to get in touch. Email Support@armorempire.com or give us a call at 202-850-0352. Please include your order number or relevant email/shipping address used at the time of purchase. This information will help us expedite your request.
Most orders will ship FedEx, USPS, or UPS with tracking information, which will also be provided via e-mail as soon as your order leaves the warehouse. Some lightweight items may ship using different FedEx services, and will also include tracking information. Once shipped, transit times vary between 2-5 business days depending on location. We do not ship to APOs due to BIS and ITAR regulations and the nature of our products. We ship to PO boxes in the United States, but it is the customer’s responsibility to check to make sure theirs can accept large boxes as large as 32”x20”.
Your Satisfaction is Our Top Priority:
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please do let us know if you aren't satisfied with your order. We're here to provide a quality product at an affordable price point and want to meet your expectations.
At Armor Empire, 100% customer satisfaction is always our goal. We understand that issues with orders may arise from time to time that need to be addressed.
We want all of our customers to be happy with purchases made through our Website. If you are unhappy with your order, we will accept Product returns if received by us within thirty (30) days of the date of delivery, subject to the requirements set forth in this Section. All returns for Ace Link Armor products have a 15% restocking fee. To initiate a return, please go to our website, scroll down to the bottom, and go to contact us section where you can email us letting us know you need to return the product you ordered. We are not liable for products that are damaged or lost in transit to Armor Empire. Postage will not be provided on returns due to personal dislikes. All custom sizing and configurations are final and no returns are accepted. Please do not hesitate to contact us ahead of ordering to work out specifics on your requirements for the finished solution to ensure we get you what you want. We recommend that you ship your returned Product to us via a trackable shipment method.
Upon our receipt of the Product at our warehouse, we will inspect the Product and process the return. After the return has reached our facility, please allow approximately ten (10) business days for the refund to be credited to your account.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, only orders that meet the following requirements shall be eligible for returns:
- Products must be returned in their original packaging with all tags still attached, and complete with all parts and accessories.
- Products must be in new condition and must not be used, altered, or damaged.
- If you are unable to comply fully with this return policy, you may not be entitled to a refund, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
Once the request is submitted, a customer service agent will review the request and send a return label via email. Include the return information sheet inside your package and follow the return instructions page which will be provided with the return label.
Sales of promotional, seasonal, discontinued, and clearance items, as well as e-gift cards, are all final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you would like to submit a return, please fully read the Return Policy above, submit a claim within 30-days of receiving your items, and follow these instructions:
1. Send an email to Support@armorempire.com
2. Provide your name, email, order number, and the reason for your return.
3. A customer service agent will review your claim and send you a confirmation email stating it was received along with a digital copy of a return label and instructions. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount.
4. Upon arrival and inspection of the product, within 10 business days, you will either be issued a store credit, or an exchange of product will be shipped out.
Note: If a claim was not submitted via web, email, or by phone, the return will not be valid for store credit or exchange. All returns for Ace Link Armor products have a 15% restocking fee. Please make sure to contact us in advance to ensure the most timely and appropriate response.