2 WEEK LEAD TIME
Like the Phoenix, the bullet-resistant Firebird Armored Backpack is built to stop the bullets used in 95% of gun-related homicides. Nobody will know your backpack doubles as a lifesaving tool. The Firebird is a low-profile armor system designed to stop the ammunition used in the majority of shootings but provides more armor coverage than the standard Phoenix Armored Backpack.
Made from 1000 Denier Cordura, the Firebird weighs less than 3 pounds in its lightest configuration and comes ready to use. The armor is sewn into the pack, so you never have to worry about forgetting to install your armor or having it shift during use.
The Firebird features plenty of storage for your laptop and other personal gear.
- The generously sized primary compartment features a laptop sleeve, compatible with nearly all laptops. Perfect for all-around general use.
- Hypalon® accented front upper pocket is designed for compatibility with the largest smartphones on the market, including their cases
- The large front lower pocket is complete with a key lanyard with hook, and retention pockets for pens and other accessories. It will easily accommodate a full-sized pistol for concealment.
- The lined top pocket is located right next to the backpack drag handle. This pocket is lined on the inside with a non-scratch soft fabric and is ideal for storing your sunglasses, wallet, keys, or other accessories.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: A Perfect Pairing
Soft Armored Backpack + Discounted P2 Plate For Rifle-Rated Protection
Purchase an individual discounted P2 plate for additional lightweight, rifle-rated protection. Simply insert the plate into the laptop sleeve of the backpack and get 5 years of rifle-rated protection. The plate provides Level 3 protection which can stop 6 rounds of 7.62x51 M80 147GR Ball @ 2780 FPS and are capable of defeating 5.56x45 M193 55GR Ball @ 3100 FPS. It also has a multi-curve contour which allows it to mate with the upper back better than most of the flat surfaces of backpacks, leading to enhanced comfort while wearing the pack.
- Rimelig: Aramid Fiber, and Laminated Ripstop
- Nylon (sonic welded)
- Rated to defeat 6 rounds of .44 Magnum and .357 Sig at 1,430 feet per second
- Backpack + Armor = Less than 3 lbs
5 Year Warranty
Compartments & Pockets:
- Primary Compartment: 18” x 15” x 5" (with laptop sleeve)
- Front Upper Pocket: 4.5” x 8”
- Front Lower Pocket: 6” x 10”
- Top Pocket: 8” x 8”
- Features: Durable zippers with Hypalon pull tabs & water-resistant
UPGRADE TO POLYETHYLENE (PE) BODY ARMOR
- Material: Polyethylene, with FragLock™ Coating
- Protection: 7.62 mm FMJ, Full Metal Jacket bullets (U.S. Military designation M80) with a specified mass of 9.6 g (147gr) and a velocity of 2780 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s)
- Capability: Multi-hit protection
- Form: Curve
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 12.5"
- Weight: 3.3 (+/- .3) lbs
- Thickness: 1"
- Shelf life: 5 years
Manufactured: United States
NOTE - Due to the nature of UHMWPE this plate is NOT rated for M855 or any; Mild Steel Core (MSC), Enhanced Penetration (EP), Light Armor Piercing (LAP), or Armor Piercing (AP) projectiles.