Low Profile & High Protection with the Low-Visibility Plate Carrier (LVPC) by Chase Tactical
Designed by U.S. Veterans
The Low-Visibility Plate Carrier (LVPC) is a low-profile slick plate carrier built for low visibility and concealment. It is fully adjustable on the shoulders for size, and the sides are made from double layer Mil-Spec elastic. It also incorporates 2 internal pouches on each side which can hold magazine pouches and/or radio. The sides of our Low-Visibility Plate Carrier are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure.
- Removable cummerbund with Double Layer Mil-Spec Elastic
- 2 Internal Pouches on each side of Cummerbund
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- All our Fabrics are treated at the source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- REGULAR: Fits 10″ x 12″ Plate (Standard Size)
- X-LARGE: Fits 11″ x 14″ Plate (Most Uncommon Size)
|Dimensions||18 × 20 × 2 in|
This site is provided by Armor Empire on an “as is” and “as available” basis. As to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. We test our products in an independent certified laboratory in full accordance with the applicable ballistic standards however no armor is bullet-proof and ballistic protection can never be 100% guaranteed. Armor Empire does not warrant that this site, its servers or e-mail sent from Armor Empire are free of viruses or other harmful components. Armor Empire will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from usage of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Armor Empire can not be held liable for any injuries sustained while using or wearing our products.