- Durable: Constructed of genuine 500D Cordura® nylon and bar-tacked at all stress points
- Comfortable: padded 3D mesh for comfort and ventilation; front and rear Velcro® Pontoon Pad attachments points (sold separately)
- Customizable: optional cummerbund, side-plate pockets allow for full modularity, padded and removable shoulder straps
- Rugged: Military-grade, impact-resistant American-made buckles
- Modular: vertical chest rig mount adapter webbing, vertical rear backpack mounts
- Features: dual admin pockets with Hypalon® easy-to-grip pull-tabs, upper admin pouch features elastic keepers for utility, front & rear Velcro® ID Panels
Veritas is Latin for Truth, and God is the ultimate Truth and armor in the fight against evil. Our modular Veritas armor system pays homage to His protection as physical armor against those who would do you harm.
AR500 Armor® Veritas™ Plate Carrier
If you’re looking for a plate carrier with a minimalist profile that doesn’t sacrifice real estate, the AR500 Armor Veritas® is for you.
The Veritas (Latin for “Truth”) is the smaller and more modular design of its big brother, the Testudo. The Veritas is comfortable, well-ventilated, and lightweight plate carrier for 10”x12” hard armor plates*. Plenty of PALS webbing for attaching your MOLLE-compatible pouches, holsters, and accessories.
God is the ultimate Truth and armor in the fight against evil. The Veritas pays homage to that reality as physical armor against those who do you and your family harm.
The Veritas plate carrier is the main component of a modular armor system consisting of a Veritas skeletonized cummerbund, multi-caliber Kangaroo triple mag pouch, padded side-plate pouches, and Adaptive Plate Insert. These items allow you to adapt the Veritas to your changing needs or mission, from a minimalist profile of just the carrier to a full-on protective load-bearing platform.
*Note: The Veritas is designed only for 10”x12” trapezoidal plates and will not work with square plates